English Language Challenges

I started with English classes in 2012 and since that time I haven't gotten back to studying English until now.


I feel the English at university has been a little complicated because I don't have the best previous resources to deal with this language learning. Despite this, I consider there is a difference between presencial study and online studies because before we have a pressure to speak in front of the class for example and now, almost I feel a little more sheltered with computer's screen, so in this sense for me has been more comfortable this way to learn and practice.

Respect about blog i liked a lot this way to improve our writing because we need to star from our interest and its become a more personal and easier for using this language. Some topics have been my preference like writing about the cinema or the places thai I would like to go, in this sense there are too many topics to think about and that reason makes it a bigger tool to practice.

I need to improve my pronunciation and learn new words with which I can speak more and properly in different situations. I would like to be able to talk without thinking in Spanish or trying to translate some sentences or common phrases to English. And I don't exactly have plans to improve this, maybe in the future I would like to start lessons with a person who can practice these aspects.

Outside the English class I really don't use English, because in the place where I live the most people do not speak this language, so I don't have too many situations where I could use it.

 Thanks for passing to my blog,
Have a great end semester!!

Comentarios

Entradas populares