My Ideal Job

Hello to my blog, today I'm going to write about my idea of ​​job.


Well, If it's for imagination and trying to think the best, 

I would like to have a job that includes traveling a lot, 

making videos, taking photographs, eating a lot!

I want to work making video documentaries about people 

in different parts of the world, 

and know different and special ways to live, ways to work.


 

 

 

 

 

 

For example, I love take dance photography and recording dance-video, 

and I like to share how some people spend their lives dancing, 

all the time that they have to work with their bodies, it's a way of life. 

 

By other way, I also like to take traveling photograph and make travel videos. 

I have a youtube channel,

t's a project that I have with my partner, and now we don't have much time to work on it, 

but I expect soon, when I finish this semester, I will go back to recording new videos.




 

 

 

 

 

 

 Well, about money I dont think about it, really I just want to live peacefully. 

I don't need enough money, I don't buy stuff in general, 

so it's ok with something that lets me live.

 

When finish this semester Iḿ gonna have a degree in psychology 

and with this I will like make some post-graduate study related with 

film directing or screenwriting in Spain probably, there is a scholarship

that I want to apply the next year, for this I have to work by my own 

so that they will consider my application.

 

Thanks for passing by my blog!
Have a nice day!!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares