Imagining Post-Graduate Studies

 

Hello, welcome to my blog!

Today I'm going to imagine my future and write about the possibility 

of doing some post graduate studies.


Soon I’m going to finish the first part of my career, psychology
and it is the first part because if I end this semester I will have my “licenciatura” in psychology. 

I don't want to do the other parts: the thesis and practice, because I don't really want to be a psychologist.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am finishing this career because I just need a degree (licenciatura) to do a postgraduate degree,

and it is my opportunity to finish something :) 

 

I have come a long way to be here. I've learned so much with this experience and the knowledge 

will surely be useful for my life. But I would like continue my studies in something related to 

dramaturgy and direction of cinema, especially documentary videos,

because I feel the passion to record moments and share with other people 

who can live them, be surprised, learn or know something new.

 

There is a scholarship to study in Spain next year, and I want to apply, 

the "Ibero-American Audiovisual Project Development", a course where working in a script 

to convert in a film or television series.  

Where I will work with scriptwriters, directors and producers in developing 

and materialization of my script. 


The classes are presentially from Monday to Friday during for two months, 

we will work individualy and in groups, and they expect to you focus only on this work, 

so I think it will be very demanding but at the same time very rewarding and entertaining.

It will be a very specific job for each project, which motivates me a lot to participate. 

 

So, I'm going to try to win this scholarship and If this does not result, 

well, then I will try something else.


Thanks you for passing to my blog!
Have a nice day! 

Comentarios

  1. OMG! Sounds like an amazing course!!! I hope you get it, because I can tell you've done a lot of research on the topic. That's great :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I hope you get selected for this postgraduate course, it seems to be very entertaining

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love how passionate you are about this! If this is really what you want to do, manifest it and you will get the scholarship <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Spain Is a very beautiful country

    ResponderEliminar
  5. What courage to take a new path after so long. I wish you much success in all your endeavors.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares