Some Positive Changes

Hello to my blog, today I am going to write about the changes that I would like to do in the curriculum of my career program.

I am studying Psychology and one of the principal problems that I recognize in my career is

that practical courses are nonexistent. So, when you have to do the final practice you don't

 have the necessary skills and this moment is very frustrating.


So, If I could, I would like to replace some theoretical courses by others more practical, related

 with the clinical competencies with which can aboard therapy sessions and you could choose 

between the different psychological areas: psychoanalysis, humanist, systemic, social 

cognitive, because all have different ways to proceed and specific tools to make a treatment

 with patients.


In this sense and in a very personal way, I would like them to teach us a psychological 

therapeutic approach to tools related to art, especially considering the great potential that art 

has in changing people's lives and is scientifically proven. How we can use art’s expression as

 a medium to approach different kinds of psychological ailment, as psychodrama, or use

 different artistic expressions such as theater, dance, music, painting, photography, cinema, 

etc., and is because we really could apply in different contexts like educational centers, social 

centers, prisons, business, companyes, in private or grupal sessions. I think there is a 

tremendous opportunity to grow and help through something that connects us with ourselves

 and with others.

 

https://www.esalud.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/psicodrama.jpg 


By other way, I consider necessary reduce the extension of the career to 4 years, and let by 

 the final year the tesis and the practice with some practical guidance course which help you to

 resolve all the doubts that you have in your practice and where you can feel really

 accompanied by the professors and created a mutual supported with your classmates. 


And that's all, if my career had these changes would be great :D


Thank you for passing by my blog!

Have a nice day!!!

 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares