Backpacking to Bolivia: making amazing stops

 

Hello to my blog!

Today I am going to write about the best holiday I had :D


Was in 2017. I went to Bolivia with my best friend. 

We didn’t have to much money to travel, but in spite of that, 

we can visit different parts of the country in about 2 months.


We startes doing auto-stop from Santiago. In the path, we stop in Serena, 

where we stayed for two weeks camping on the beach, and Iquique for a few days.


After that, we travel to Oruro to be in the Canival,

 

 

 









 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then we visit Copacabana

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And Sun’s Island

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

La Paz

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Coroico

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Villa Tunari

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cochabamba 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And finally the Salar de Uyuni

 

 


 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

One of the most amazing things that we did was “the route of death”,

a trip between La Paz and Cororico, on bicycles for approximately 4 hours.

I have never done something like this before.

 

 


 

I remember this trip so much because I felt so free and happy, 

was food for my soul!

We have a lots of histories about this trip. 

I think that are reasons to makes it one of my favourite hollidays!

Comentarios

Entradas populares