I am a lucky person

Welcome to my blog!
Today I am going to tell you about my quarantine experience.


Well, I am a lucky person because I don't have to do the quarantine because I am not living now in Chile, I am living in Albania and here we don't have quarantine measures.


Here we have permission to be outside until 22 hours., because is the ramadan. In the supermarket most people don't use the face mask, but I see the staff always using it.


I think that this pandemic, the experience to be recluded, like caged, definitely will let something. We are more conencting with the tecnology and at the same time, more depending it.


Now I am doing a theater workshop online and it is being a powerful experience to learn, and although it is different, it shows me that theater can be done in a pandemic. This are a big transfomation.


And I feel the university is different too, but I don't have too much trouble with the online methodology. In fact, the online option is the only option that I have.


I can't imagine how gonna finish this pandemic situation. I hope that the vaccines work and all the people will be able to come back to normal life. It seems in Chile the government is taking advantage to maintain people locked up, in that sense, I am more pessimistic about the political situation in Chile more than about the Covid.

Comentarios

  1. It really must be totally different to experience elsewhere!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I wasn´t aware of the situation in Albania and honestly, i´m pretty shock! I can´t even imagine similar measures here today

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares