The Cinema

 

Hello to my blog, I’m gonna write about the cinema. 


I think the cinema is a way to communicate 

how humans are, how can be and shouldn't be, how we want to be. 

To create new worlds or show how is ours.


It is a source of entertainment, you can stay for a long time seeing movies

without thinking, and also you can see a movie and change your way of thinking,

or lets you some reflection, in this sense I think the cinema is a 

source of knowledge too.


I like especially the Sci Fi Movies, and enjoy see how the creators try to portray 

the future about the technology advance, how the society confront the inequity 

or the desire to live longer, how change us or just make us worse

 

Sometimes these movies are so bad, because they repeat the same formula: 

Some guys have to save the world from a meteorite, 

or the robots want to kill the human race.

 

 


But, there are movies that I appreciate, like “2001: A Space Odyssey”, 

directed by Stanley Kubrick, have a remarkable photography with beautiful frames, 

and by the time it was made was revolutionary, used scenography and visual effects to transport you 

to the past of the human race, out in the space with the deep silence, or inside in a spaceship.

 


And I like documentary films so much too, about the animal life or the nature, 

there is a beautiful documentary about the volcanoes directed by 

Werner Herzog: “Into the Inferno”,  I recommend a lot, because shows you different 

points of view about the significance the volcanoes in the life of human 

with incredibles images of the volcanos, specially to see with HD. 

 


Thanks for pass by my blog! 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares